Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Bad cold = depression

Today I realised again that I get really depressed when I'm sick. I don't know why, I guess it's the not being able to do much and that makes my thoughts turn round in circles and I end up being in a bad mood, feeling low and depressed. I keep having headaches so I'm still trying to take it easy which is actually quite hard. Part of me misses the exercising even though I'm not really in a state to exercise, but I still miss it.

It is almost winter now. At the moment, it's cold, but not unbearably cold and so I'm quite relieved. At the beginning of the week, it was extremely cold and it is quite foggy and has been foggy quite often during the past weeks, especially near the lake and the river. We haven't had snow so far, though, which I'm quite happy about. Right now, I'm really tired, so I guess it's bedtime for me! Hopefully, tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment