Saturday, 24 September 2011

Beautiful day

I cycled to my pupils place this morning which is about 8 km away from where I live, maybe even a little more than that. It was a beautiful, sunny day. This morning it was still quite cold, but as soon as the sun was up, I began to feel quite warm and enjoyed being outside. When I rode back home, I even rolled my sleeves up and enjoyed feeling the sun on my face. In the afternoon, my bf and I cycled to the city centre, past the lake. The leaves on the trees are beginning to show all the colours of autumn and it smells of autumn, of cold weather and rain and ice, but we heard many different birds today and things felt so... alive, more than usually.

And I got the internship. It's a lot more long-term than I thought, but I'm too tired and still too confused to write much about it. Another day, another time. For now, it's time to cuddle up in bed and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment